Atomize delivers a cloud-based software, “Software as a Service (SaaS)”, in the form of a Revenue Management System to the hotel industry. Atomize software optimizes and automates the pricing of hotel rooms and is a solution that has a growing demand from hotels and hotel groups that experience a reality with less staff and an increased need for automation and improved profit margin.
The Atomize solution demonstrates that a sophisticated SaaS solution does not have to be complex and expensive to manage. Atomize vision is to become the world leader in pricing of perishable goods and services.
Atomize is a Swedish company with its headquarters in Gothenburg and operates on a global market, the software is used in over 50 countries, on 5 continents, by hotels ranging in size from 50 to 1250 rooms.
We are looking for a skilled Back End Developer
Who you are
- We are looking for a productive back-end developer who has excellent experience in programming in Kotlin.
- You must be able to design and implement systems, and APIs and work with integrations to other systems, as well as be able to handle some DevOps work.
- You love technology, have an analytical mind, can design and implement back-end architecture that scales and are passionate about problem-solving.
- You have at least a few years of experience working with related tasks and you have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree.
- You must have knowledge of SQL (our data storage is largely in Postgres) and have basic experience with Linux sysadmin tools.
- You have a good understanding of CI/CD, pipelines, and general iterative development.
- It is a plus if you have experience with AWS and knowledge of Python.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently and live in Gothenburg
Your area of
responsibility as Back End Developer
- In your role as a back-end developer, your main responsibility will be to programme in Kotlin to implement all the necessary business logic, including APIs, for the front end to use as well as to integrate our solution with other backends/systems.
- In your role, you must contribute to building, evaluating, and improving the Atomize solution, but must also be part of larger new development projects.
- You will also be responsible for some ops/sysadmin work (such as reading logs, alarms, problem identification, and basic sysadmin tasks).
- You will be part of our engineering team and report directly to our CTO.
- In your role, we are of course fully flexible with working from home, but we absolutely have the most fun at our office in central Gothenburg.
What Atomize offers
At Atomize, you are welcome for who you are, regardless of where you come from and regardless of what you look like. We believe in diversity, the more voices we have represented and amplified in our team, the more we will all thrive and be able to contribute.
Atomize offers a dynamic and transparent work environment where you have a great opportunity to contribute and influence.
Atomize offers a very attractive, new office of 500 sqm on the ninth floor of the newly built Brick Studios, in central Gothenburg. In addition to a completely newly furnished and designed office, we also have an outstanding view of Gothenburg city and Göta Älv. Brick Studios is part of the new district Masthuggskajen in Gothenburg, where new housing and workplaces coexist with shops, and restaurants and are characterized by a large cultural offer.
Email your application to Fredrik Hultkrantz, [email protected]
Application deadline 20230131