Atomize delivers a cloud-based software, “Software as a Service (SaaS)”, in the form of a Revenue Management System to the hotel industry. Atomize software optimizes and automates the pricing of hotel rooms and is a solution that has a growing demand from hotels and hotel groups that experience a reality with less staff and an increased need for automation and improved profit margin.
The Atomize solution demonstrates that a sophisticated SaaS solution does not have to be complex and expensive to manage. Atomize vision is to become the world leader in pricing of perishable goods and services.
Atomize is a Swedish company with its headquarters in Gothenburg and operates on a global market, the software is used in over 50 countries, on 5 continents, by hotels ranging in size from 50 to 1250 rooms.
We are searching for a skilled Data Scientist
Who you are
- We are looking for a Data Scientist who loves working with data models, Python, data analysis, and machine learning.
- You enjoy working with implementing algorithms to better predict the future based on historical data.
- Based on theoretical models, requirements and input from customers, you can create solutions that solve the problem.
- You collaborate well with other backend developers and you can extract data from databases as needed to implement it in your models.
- You have worked with machine learning, data visualization, statistics, building and applying models, and evaluation of changes.
- You have excellent programming skills and are used to working with standard programming tools (including git).
- You need to have knowledge in Python (Pandas, matplotlib, numpy, scipy), Jupyter notebooks, SQL, production models and time series forecasting.
- You have a relevant education (Bachelor’s or Master’s) and at least a few years of experience working in the field as a data scientist.
- A plus if you have knowledge of SQL and basic experience with Linux sysadmin tools.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently and live in Gothenburg.
Your area of
responsibility as a Data Scientist
- In your role as a Data Scientist, you will contribute to building, evaluating, and improving the Atomize solution by developing and implementing data models, data analysis, and machine learning.
- You will be part of our engineering team and report directly to our CTO.
- In your role, you are of course fully flexible with working from home, but we absolutely have the most fun at our office in central Gothenburg.
What Atomize offers
At Atomize, you are welcome for who you are, regardless of where you come from and regardless of what you look like. We believe in diversity, the more voices we have represented and amplified in our team, the more we will all thrive and be able to contribute.
Atomize offers a dynamic and transparent work environment where you have a great opportunity to contribute and influence.
Atomize offers a very attractive, new office of 500 sqm on the ninth floor of the newly built Brick Studios, in central Gothenburg. In addition to a completely newly furnished and designed office, we also have an outstanding view of Gothenburg city and Göta Älv. Brick Studios is part of the new district Masthuggskajen in Gothenburg, where new housing and workplaces coexist with shops, and restaurants and are characterized by a large cultural offer.
Email your application to Fredrik Hultkrantz, [email protected]
Application deadline 20230131