We are searching for an experienced Front-end Developer to support our continuous product development of Atomize cutting-edge software.
Location: This role will be located at Atomize HQ in Gothenburg, SWEDEN (no possibilities to relocate geographically)
About Us: Atomize is a leading SaaS provider of a next-generation Revenue Management Software tailored for the hotel industry. With a commitment to delivering innovation and excellence, we empower hotels to automate and optimize pricing to save costs and maximize revenue and profit. The company’s long-term vision is to become a global leader in the pricing of perishable goods and services.
Atomize is a Swedish company headquartered in Gothenburg. However, we operate on a global scale as our software is utilized in over 50 countries, spanning 5 continents, by hotels ranging in size from 50 to 1,250 rooms.
Front-end Developer at Atomize
About the Role:
- You will be part of the engineering team consisting of 18 developers at Atomize
- Together with other developers, you’ll be responsible for front-end development.
- While we appreciate and allow occasional work from home, we’re not looking for a completely remote individual. Most of our team works from an office located in central Gothenburg, and we believe it’s more fun to be together.
Our Current Tech Stack:
- Front-end: Angular, React, Bootstrap, Typescript
- Backend: Written in Kotlin and interfaced with the front-end using RESTful APIs.
- Deployed on AWS.
- Our interface is responsive and is used on both mobile devices and larger-screen devices. We do not have apps.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Primary development in React.
- You should be comfortable and used to working with:
- React, Typescript, and responsive web development.
- Making decisions on front-end technologies (frameworks, etc.)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Proven record of working closely with a UX team and translating a product from a sketch to a live deployment.
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Experience with other frameworks, e.g., Angular.
- AWS and front-end deployment knowledge.
- Familiarity with Kotlin.
- Most likely you have a relevant educational background.
- You love coding for the front end and have a passion for creating the best possible product user interface.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- You possess a keen interest in technology.
- You thrive in a small team environment where every member makes a significant difference.
- You believe in working with friends, not just colleagues.
What Atomize Offers You:
At Atomize, you are welcomed for who you are, regardless of where you come from or how you look. We believe in diversity; the more voices we have represented and amplified in our team, the more enjoyable and impactful our collective experience will be.
Atomize provides a dynamic and transparent work environment, characterized by its openness where you have a significant opportunity to influence. We offer an attractive new office space spanning 500 sqm on the ninth floor of the newly built Brick Studios, located in central Gothenburg, next to Järntorget.
Benefits we offer You:
- Comprehensive benefit package encompassing comprehensive private insurance package and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun office culture.
- An attractive and newly-built HQ office located in Brick Studios in central Gothenburg just next to Järntorget.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and resources to support your success.
Join us and be a part of this vibrant community! If you’re ready to make a difference and grow with us, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Send your application including CV and cover letter to [email protected]