Atomize delivers a cloud-based software, “Software as a Service (SaaS)”, in the form of a Revenue Management System to the hotel industry. Atomize software optimizes and automates the pricing of hotel rooms and is a solution that has a growing demand from hotels and hotel groups that experience a reality with less staff and an increased need for automation and improved profit margin.
The Atomize solution demonstrates that a sophisticated SaaS solution does not have to be complex and expensive to manage. Atomize vision is to become the world leader in pricing of perishable goods and services.
Atomize is a Swedish company with its headquarters in Gothenburg and operates on a global market, the software is used in over 50 countries, on 5 continents, by hotels ranging in size from 50 to 1250 rooms.
We are searching for a Full Stack Developer
Who you are
- We are looking for a full-stack developer who has broad experience in programming. You can build an API as well as a frontend in HTML based on a Figmasketch.
- You can programme in HTML/JS (we use Angular and Bootstrap) and you have experience with backend development in Kotlin.
- You work effectively and are productive in teamwork as well as with independent work.
- You are used to, based on requests from customers and discussions within the UX team, implementing both frontend and backend as well as testing and deploying, all the way to production.
- You have at least a few years of experience working with related tasks and you have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree.
- We are looking for someone with excellent programming skills. We code in Kotlin for the backend and HTML/JS (Angular, Bootstrap) for the front end.
- A plus if you have knowledge in SQL and basic experience with Linux sysadmin tools.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently and live in Gothenburg.
Your area of
responsibility as Full Stack Developer
- In your role as a full stack developer, you will mainly contribute to the UX team and be responsible for implementing both frontend and backend as well as testing and deploying this, all the way to production.
- In your role, you will contribute to building, evaluating, and improving the Atomize solution.
- You will be part of our engineering team and report directly to our CTO.
- In your role, we are of course fully flexible with working from home, but we absolutely have the most fun at our office in central Gothenburg.
What Atomize offers
At Atomize, you are welcome for who you are, regardless of where you come from and regardless of what you look like. We believe in diversity, the more voices we have represented and amplified in our team, the more we will all thrive and be able to contribute.
Atomize offers a dynamic and transparent work environment where you have a great opportunity to contribute and influence.
Atomize offers a very attractive, new office of 500 sqm on the ninth floor of the newly built Brick Studios, in central Gothenburg. In addition to a completely newly furnished and designed office, we also have an outstanding view of Gothenburg city and Göta Älv. Brick Studios is part of the new district Masthuggskajen in Gothenburg, where new housing and workplaces coexist with shops, and restaurants and are characterized by a large cultural offer.
Email your application to Fredrik Hultkrantz, [email protected]
Application deadline 20230131