Atomize, the AI-powered revenue management solution, is thrilled to announce its seamless integration and certification with the cloud-based hospitality management software Cloudbeds. This partnership means properties using Cloudbeds can now connect with Atomize’s groundbreaking price automation technology to harness the power of real-time price optimization, elevate efficiency, drive revenue growth, and enhance their competitive edge.
Recently Atomize finalized the integration with the award-winning, cloud-based hospitality platform Cloudbeds which means Atomize is now available to tens of thousands of hotels across 157 countries running on Cloudbeds.
Cloudbeds offers a hospitality management software for hoteliers and hosts worldwide. Their software combines solutions for reservations, revenue management, distribution, guest acquisition, and guest engagement in a single unified system, enhanced by a marketplace of third-party integrations. With tens of thousands of properties globally using Cloudbeds, they are one of the biggest providers in their category.
The integration with Atomize gives Cloudbeds users the opportunity to automate demand modelling and price optimization for their properties, enabling them to do more with less and thereby lowering costs, increasing revenue and improving margins.
“Cloudbeds prides itself on partnering with leading solutions to make the practice of revenue management more accessible and democratized for the broader lodging industry. Atomize is a powerful solution combining artificial intelligence, pricing mechanisms, and real-time price optimization that will greatly benefit our customers,” says Sebastien Leitner, VP of Partnerships at Cloudbeds.
The 2-way integration means that the internal PMS data such as room inventory, bookings, pick up pace and occupancy from Cloudbeds will be automatically pushed to Atomize to perform price assessments and calculate the optimal rates for each room type, in real time. The new rates will be instantly pushed back and adjusted in Cloudbeds, up to 730 days into the future.
For Cloudbeds users, the benefits of deploying Atomize are:
- Maximize your revenue with real-time price automation. Atomize is the only RMS in the market supporting real-time price optimization, which means it adjusts your rates instantly according to demand shifts in the market, taking every chance to maximize your hotels’ revenue. Atomize customer portfolio shows an average RevPAR increase of 15% after 6-12 months.
- Save hours of valuable time. Atomize will increase your efficiency and save hours of manual work by eliminating manual tasks related to pricing through automated price optimization and price setting.
- Stay ahead of your competition with future demand insights. The powerful insights from future demand data, such as flight search volume, search pressure and source market behavior, helps Atomize users detect demand – before it shows on the books and enables the hotel to be more proactive with their pricing to stay ahead of the competition.
- Keep track of your comp set and market. Your comp set data is incorporated into Atomize. Through a comp set and market analysis, Atomize finds the right balance between your hotels performance, the market and your competitor data when setting prices.
- Sell every room at the optimal price. Atomize price different room types and room categories dynamically based on actual demand which results in an optimized distribution of your inventory.
- Increase your market share. Most Atomize customers see an uptick in RevPAR Index (RGI), many by more than 15% in the first quarter.
“Hotels need to streamline their operations to meet the challenge of shifting demand and staff shortages. In order to do that they need to invest in smart technology to automate processes and improve efficiency. Atomize can help hoteliers with automating price setting, save time and maximize revenue at the same time. We look forward to support Cloudbeds properties and make them more successful in their respective markets with the use of Atomize, ” says Alexander Edström, the CEO of Atomize.
Cloudbeds is the platform that powers hospitality, enabling tens of thousands of lodging businesses in more than 150 countries worldwide to grow and thrive. The award-winning Cloudbeds Platform brings together technology solutions to increase revenue, delight guests, and streamline operations into a single unified system, enhanced by a curated marketplace of third-party integrations. Founded in 2012, Cloudbeds was named No. 1 PMS, No. 1 Hotel Management System, and No. 1 Guest Messaging Software by Hotel Tech Report in 2023 and was recognized as a major player in the 2022 IDC Marketscape Report.
Atomize delivers a cloud-based software, “Software as a Service (SaaS)”, in the form of a Revenue Management System to the hotel industry. Atomize software optimizes and automates the pricing of hotel rooms and is a solution that has a growing demand from hotels and hotel groups that experience a reality with less staff and an increased need for automation and improved profit margin.
The Atomize solution demonstrates that a sophisticated SaaS solution does not have to be complex and expensive to manage. Atomize vision is to become the world leader in pricing of perishable goods and services.
Atomize is a Swedish company with its headquarters in Gothenburg and operates on a global market, the software is used in over 50 countries, on 5 continents, by hotels ranging in size from 50 to 1250 rooms