We change the way revenue management is done.
Headquartered in Sweden, Atomize helps hotels around the globe to maximize their revenue, by automatically setting the optimal price per room type. Used in more than 50 countries, across five continents, Atomize serves properties in the wide range of 50 to 1250 rooms.
Atomize is known as an innovator and maverick in the revenue management software category. During 2019 Atomize was the first RMS to solve real-time price optimization which opens up huge possibilities for our customers to gain a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The role description:
You will orchestrate technical implementations for hotels of all sizes in all geographies globally, as well as with external software partners. You will act as the main point of contact for the customer after an agreement has been signed with Atomize. You will accompany the client through several stages of the process before they can go live: the installation, including troubleshooting; deployment including initial property configuration in our systems, and onboarding, including the system set up with the client and system training. The process requires an understanding of the customers´ internal process and objectives, exceptional knowledge of the core of Atomize product acquired through continuous interaction with data scientists and engineers. You speak “hotel language” to be able to deliver results in established size and shape. You are confident, feel comfortable with project management, can navigate a scenario with unknowns, adapt to rapid changes in a course of a project, are a team player, skilled at relationship building and multitasking. You need to have active listening skills and contribute with meaningful feedback for others. You have experience in system integrations and think that programming brightens up your routine.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients during the implementation and deployment phases.
- Gather detailed requirements from the customer, internally and from the 3rd parties.
- Project manage client onboarding including installation, integration, deployment, tracking, account setup and go-live support.
- Leverage your experience to determine the scope, optimize the implementation process, and escalate and resolve risks before they become issues.
- Project manage multiple overlapping customer implementations
- Communicate the status of projects to relevant project stakeholders.
- Synchronize across third parties and internal departments delivering on contractual and mutually agreed-upon obligations.
- Troubleshoot installation processes together with third-party vendors (e.g. Property Management Systems).
- Deliver property configuration documentation to ensure seamless commencement of optimization from data scientists and the engineering team.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams as required.
- Maintain project documentation for historical reference and reporting.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Previous working experience with the following environments:
- Jupyter notebook
- Postgres databases
- Amazon web service
- Python coding user experience.
- Experience in Hospitality, either hotels or hotel tech vendors or similar.
- Fluency in Business English is a must, other language knowledge is a plus.
- Complex technology implementation and integration related project management experience.
- Experience in Customer Success & Customer Care or Account Management is a plus.
- Revenue or distribution or reservations departments related background is valued.
- Enthusiastic and creative personality with the ability to inspire others.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and define issues, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills appropriately tailored to the target audience.
What Atomize Offers to its employees:
- Ability to influence and shape the future of the department and company in total.
- Be part of a revolutionary AI technology-based startup with unlimited ambitions
- Work in a flat organization with direct communication and transparency.
- Help hotels all over the globe to reach their revenue goals in a more efficient and intelligent manner.
- Friendly working environment and strong collaboration spirit.
- Strong preference for the person to be located in our main office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Send your application to our Director of Customer Success: