- Lead and grow global partner relationships in order to maximize brand awareness and referrals.
- Help increase penetration in key and new verticals through deepening partnership relationships
- Set up and drive a Partnership Marketing Program
- Initiate and execute joint go-to-market plans with partners
- Plan and coordinate joint marketing activities such as events and webinars
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop partner programs and initiatives to maximize partnership penetration
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on partner performance
- Support the CMO in producing and distributing marketing content
- The role requires business trips on a continuous basis
- The role will be based out of our office in Gothenburg
- You will be part of the marketing team and report to the CMO
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in partner management, business development, sales, or related fields.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Foundational sales skills.
- A result-oriented person with a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding performance goals
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A bonus if you have experience in content marketing production and social media
- Excellent verbal and written English and Swedish language communication skills
- A self-starter and a fast learner with a start-up spirit
- A bonus if you have experience working in hospitality, especially the hotel industry.
- You have an extraordinary social high click-factor
- You thrive to work in a highly result-oriented environment
- You enjoy regular traveling in your job role
- You appreciate working in an entrepreneurial and constantly changing environment
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
- Opportunity to work in a growing company operating in a global environment with big opportunities to accelerate your career.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun office culture.
- An attractive and newly-built HQ office located in Brick Studios in central Gothenburg just next to Järntorget.
- Guarantee salary + an attractive on-target-earning commission
email: [email protected]
Atomize delivers a cloud-based software, “Software as a Service (SaaS)”, in the form of a Revenue Management System to the hotel industry. Atomize software optimizes and automates the pricing of hotel rooms and is a solution that has a growing demand from hotels and hotel groups that experience a reality with less staff and an increased need for automation and improved profit margin.
The Atomize solution demonstrates that a sophisticated SaaS solution does not have to be complex and expensive to manage. Atomize vision is to become the world leader in pricing of perishable goods and services.
Atomize is a Swedish company with its headquarters in Gothenburg and operates on a global market, the software is used in over 50 countries, on 5 continents, by hotels ranging in size from 50 to 1250 rooms.