We’re looking for the right person to assume the key-role as Global VP of Enterprise Sales at Atomize. Your mission will be to lead our strategic sales efforts within the chain hotel segment globally and be instrumental in leading Atomize to scale this division of our business.
Reporting to our CEO in our Gothenburg office and part of the management team, you will be a sales leader for our Global Enterprise Sales and Account Management teams and closely collaborating with Product, Marketing, On-boarding and Support teams.
Alongside our CEO and our Executive team, you will be responsible for developing and executing our Enterprise strategy as well as being the public face for our Enterprise division when attending key events and meeting prospective customers.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Sweden, Atomize helps hotels around the globe to maximize their revenue, by automatically setting the optimal price per room type. Used in more than 50 countries, across five continents, by properties in the wide range of 50 to 1250 rooms.
Atomize is known as an innovator and maverick in the revenue management software category. During 2019 Atomize was the first RMS to solve real-time price optimization which opens up huge possibilities for our customers to gain a competitive edge in their respective markets.
During 2020, Atomize has made an important strategic move and re-positioned towards the multi-property segment; hotel chains and hotel groups. The Atomize product offering translates well to hotel groups’ new reality with less staff resources and the increased need for automation and enhanced profit margins. Atomize RMS shows that a modern sophisticated tech solution for bigger operations doesn’t have to be complex and expensive to operate.
As Global VP Enterprise Sales, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing our Enterprise sales strategy for now and to scale for the future
- Be a people leader for the global Enterprise Sales and Key Accounts teams to achieve their targets and goals
- Working closely with our Product teams in Gothenburg HQ to ensure the right products are built to serve our existing and potential customers
- Develop reporting tools and sales processes to enable day to day operational management
- Be an evangelist for our Enterprise division and Atomize as a whole, staying up to date with key industry trends and developments
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- You will have proven Enterprise Sales leadership experience in the hotel chain or travel technology industrywith go-to-market responsibilities
- Direct experience in account and relationship management with C-Suite and VP level clients
- Have developed and executed go-to-market strategies and coordinated the execution of these efforts across disparate teams in a number of geographical locations
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, send your application to:
Alexander Edström, CEO at Atomize, [email protected]