The hotel industry needs you now!
You are someone really special. You breathe sales, and it is part of your DNA. You speak fluent sales talk, are to the point, and tech is your second language. Actually; since your playfield will be global – the more languages you speak, the merrier. Sounds like we are talking about you? Then, by all means, continue.
As a Global Sales Manager, you are willing to make the calls, write the emails, conduct the demos, willing to work awkward hours to close the deals. You are well structured and efficient – but more important than everything; you have a desire and the stamina to be part of building something big….really big!
We provide you with a superior product, great colleagues, inspiring leadership – a strong foundation, all working in favor for you to be exceptionally successful. But you need to be the one pushing the envelope and willing to walk the extra mile to get sales done – you have a winner attitude with exceptional social skills.
So, Atomize – never heard of it?
Atomize is considered “the new kid on the block”, but despite that, currently the fastest trending Revenue Management Software (RMS) provider for hotels and we have no other plans than to accelerate that pace even more. We build world leading software, enabling hotels to automatically set the optimal prices for their vacant rooms. Now we need you to capture the world!
Please see what some of our clients think about what we do: https://hoteltechreport.com/company/atomize
If that makes you excited, then you have checked off the first of our requirements. The others are as follows:
· Passionate about spending the majority of your time and close deals over the phone
· Genuinely like to conduct product webinar demos
· A genuine interest in sales, tech and people.
· Know how to build, execute and close a sales pipeline
· Well organized
· Executer by definition
· Excited to work in a startup environment with super talented colleagues
· Exceptional inner drive and motivation
· Fluent in English, where any additional languages are a great advantage
· Previous experience in telemarketing is also of value
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of building something big, from start. Work with some of the brightest people in tech
- Autonomous role with great responsibility from day 1
- Good base salary with a great bonus package
We are based at Kungsgatan 38, in Gothenburg, Sweden. Interviews are ongoing so don’t hesitate to apply. When filling these positions we strive for #FiftyFiftyPledge – hence, building a well-balanced, diversified and inclusive team.
Questions and or Applications:
Leif Jägerbrand, Founder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th of December