Atomize is happy and proud to announce that one of the biggest and most luxurious hotels in Europe has decided to work with Atomize to optimize prices for its 1200 first-class rooms and suites, with 41,000 m² of experience areas, five popular bars and restaurants.
“Our ambition is to provide the best solutions and offers to our customers and guests. Atomize has proven themselves to be able to output price recommendations that we highly trust. We are very impressed with what Atomize offers in terms of technical competence, agility, responsiveness and overall delivery and we are looking forward to work with them for the long term.” – Johan Forsberg, Director of Revenue Management, Gothia Towers
Gothia Towers is located in central Gothenburg, just a couple of blocks from the restaurants and nightclubs on fashionable Avenyn. Close to the city centre, the location offers excellent transport links, right next to Scandinavia’s biggest amusement park Liseberg, Scandinavium and everything the entertainment district has to offer.
“We are very excited and proud to have Gothia Towers onboard Atomize. I believe this proves our ambition and demonstrates that Atomize has something really unique in its offering”- Alexander Edström, CEO, Atomize
Gothia Towers is a member of Worldhotels, which consists of almost 450 hotels at more than 250 destinations around the world. Gothia Towers is a part of the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Group.
- 8 million visitors each year.
- 5 restaurants and bars. From fine dining to sandwiches to take away.
- 1,200 hotel rooms, including 11 luxury suites.
- 60 meeting rooms for 2 to 9,000 guests.
- Congress hall for 1,500 people.
- Parties and banquets catering for up to 7,000 people.
- More than 30 fairs and 8,000 exhibitors each year.
- Experience areas covering 41,000 m²that are also used for fairs and congresses.
- The Theatre– an international show arena where you can enjoy the biggest shows and performances by major artists.
- Upper House, a five-star hotel with its own Michelin restaurant.
- An exclusive spa that extends over 3 floors, with a glass-bottomed outdoor pool on the outside of the building.
For more information, please visit Gothia Towers
For full press release, please read here
- Increase hotel room revenues
- Use data-driven price optimization
- Save time in doing less administration
- All above, automated.